Labels

Monday 22 July 2013

Idea: issues

After talking with my lecturer about my project he pointed out something important about my design, it's cheap. If put into mass production my object wouldn't be very expensive, most likely under $10, and that's a problem.

If it breaks no ones going to be particularly upset, there is going to be very little attachment to my object because there isn't really a reason to. People get attached to things hat they are invested in, and since my object isn't going to be very expensive or need to look particularly elegant there is very little chance that the user would actually get particularly attached to the object.

I also realised that there is already an object that allows people to use their hands to do tasks hands freed but still keep things nice and illuminated, it's called a head lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment