Labels

Wednesday 22 August 2012

NOISE!!

This is my final "noise" image. It is derivative of the older one that I made a few weeks back but I have tried to control the chaos (even though it is all nearly completely random) by cutting down specific amount of triangles of each size. There are twiny triangles of the two different sizes that i have adding to a total of 40 triangles. 20 of them have the potential to be 50 pixels away from their origins and 20 of them have the potential to be 100 pixels away.

I also did some ridiculous testing, this is probably the 20th image I have saved as a PDF and blown up in Photoshop only to scrap, its the cream of the crop.

Also (just a side note) I like how it kinda looks like shattered golden glass cascading to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment