Labels

Tuesday 18 September 2012

My Objects

After chatting with Scott Brebner, who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good at code (seriously, I think he  might secretly be a calculator) It came to light that a good way for me to make my triangles interact with each other and awesome stuff like that would be to classify them as objects. Turns out you can open up a new tab in processing for that kinda stuff. Cool.

Ive also decided to make some design changes (as far as colours go).  I was origonally going to have the background plain black, but its really over-powering. Ive decided to change it too a very dark grey intead which is a lot easier on the eyes.

Also the white trailing lines and circles I had in my storyboard look really cool so im going to implement them into the final design; having vapor trails behind the shapes and sort of chime things that go off whrn the shapes smack into each other/break apart. This should give them a much stronger sense of being physical objects rather than just digital triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment