Labels

Saturday 1 September 2012

Dem Precedents

I have found two (yes I know the bear minimum, but its all I need) precedent images to inspire my model.

My first is  a picture of Frankensteins Monster from the 1931 film "Frankensteins Monster". I chose this guy because hes all slapped together. Hes got bolts and pins sticking out of him, aswell as obvious stithcing all over his body. this is something i intend to do with my model as I want think it will lend itself to the "Disturbed" part of my narrative.



My second is a photo by the Finnish photographer Olli Wendelin called "Curves and Shadows". It shows the perfect hourglass curve of the female figure and not only does this link to my word "Female" but reflects how I want my model to be made. I want parts of it to flow like this image and really show that figure as well as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment