Labels

Thursday 6 September 2012

Sketch Models

Over the last few days i have also been making sketch models, for learning ya know?
My models are as follows:


This is just the original layered model that everyone did, nothingtoo special here but...

 Down here we have my exploration of bending acrylic with Heat. Trying to make a wave almost, I also tried to controll the bubbles that built up when you hold the heat on the acrylic for a while... didnt work out to well.



 This is me looking at what I can do with pins, it fits the "Disturbed" part of my narrative quite well. It also hurt when i was carrying it and tried to open a door (i accidentally squeezed it)



This is a look at ribs, how I can make them possibly. These are nowhere near what I would want for my final model but practice makes perfect right?

No comments:

Post a Comment